TikTok is a fun way to share videos with your friends, family, and followers. The key to TikTok going viral is posting interesting content and making sure people like what they see on their feeds.
Make your own sound
Making your own sound is a good way to get people to pay attention. If you want people to listen and share, it’s important that the content of your video has something unique about it. This means not trying too hard with matching styles or trying to be like someone else—it will only make things more difficult for you in the long run!
If anyone can do what they want, why should anyone else get any attention? And why should anyone care about what other people think? You are unique and nobody else can say that better than YOU!
Use popular hashtags and don’t be afraid to trend hop
- Use popular hashtags.
- Don’t be afraid to trend hop.
- Use your own hashtags, too!
- Don’t use too many or too few hashtags in a video—you want it to be easy for people to find you when they search for it later on Instagram or TikTok, but not so easy that no one gets excited about watching your content at all (which is why we recommend using the “trending” option).
Don’t do stupid stuff, people love nice people
When you’re on TikTok, don’t do stupid stuff. People love nice people and they’ll appreciate a good personality more than anything else. If you’re mean or rude, people will not like you and they won’t want to follow your account either.
Don’t post too much or too little; the right amount of videos will get the most engagement (likes, comments, shares) out of each video so keep that in mind when deciding how many videos are enough for each update!
Keep it consistent and don’t post too much or too little
One of the most important things you can do to get your content shared is to keep it consistent.
- Post at the same time every day (unless it’s a Tuesday). If you post on Wednesday and Thursday, people will assume that’s what you’re doing and not check out your other posts.
- Don’t post too much or too little at once; if you have a lot of videos in one day or week, people might only see them when they decide they want to see them—and they won’t remember which ones are good!
- Don’t post too many videos in a row (which might seem obvious), but also don’t go for too few either: TikTok likes variety as well as consistency!
Use interesting transitions and effects and don’t overdo them
It’s important to keep your transitions and effects varied. Don’t overdo it with the transitions, but make sure that you’re using one or two different ones for each video.
It’s also important to be consistent with your transition choices so that people can easily tell what kind of content they’re watching at a glance.
Just be yourself
The most important thing to remember is that you should be yourself. Don’t try to be someone else, and don’t try to be something you’re not. Be your best, just do your best. If it’s not good enough, then stop trying and start doing something else instead!
It sounds simple but it’s very hard for people who don’t have anyone around them who can help them understand this concept properly (or even at all). But once you make up your mind about what kind of person or character does feel comfortable with themselves – then everything will fall into place like puzzle pieces falling together into one big picture…
I hope this article has helped you to understand how to go viral on TikTok. As I said at the beginning, it’s not always about being funny or sharing a good video but about making people laugh or smile through your content.